Sunday, May 31, 2009

A little MoJo a lotta late:)



Ok, so this is the sketch for Mojo Monday. Yep, it was LAST weeks sketch. Had it done by Wednesday I think, but no time to post it. So yep, it's a whole latta late!

After much consideration, I decided to try my hand at the accordian flower. Now I know why you should use SU!'s POP UP GLUE DOTS! They make life SO much easier! I tried another brand, and it worked, but was so time consuming and I had to use SEVERAL! Needless to say, this is one of those mental notes you make about using what the recipe calls for :)

Also, sorry about the pictures! I guess I have a hair on my lens! I'll have to clean that too I guess. And it sure is crooked! I must confess, it was a long hard day of yard work. After tilling up a garden, my arms and hands are still shaking!
So I used Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Gable Green, and the DSP is from M@#$%'s. Don't know why I just cant say Michael's since I say SU!. So there! I said it!~ Buttons are SU! too.
The "flower" is quiet large and would be nearly impossible to mail. So I would say this is a great card to give in person w/o an envelope.
With work winding down, I hope to post more often and participate in more challenges. If you have one that you are fond of, please share it with me and I'll give it a try!
Winks & Wishes,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...