Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Campin at My House!

Hello!


Ok, not your typical in the woods with all the creepy crawlers and bite-ems kinda campin! Stamp Campin! The BEST possible kind of campin!
THE DETAILS
Where: My house
When: Friday 15th OR Monday 18th
Time: Friday @ 7 OR Monday @ 6:30
Please leave me a comment to let me know if you'll be there!

I have decided to play a little game this time, sneaky I know! If you check my blog, read this, AND post a comment in the comment box,
you will be put into a drawing for a FREE CLASSIC STAMP PAD from Stampin' Up! (color of your choice)

Can't wait to see who posts!

Winks & Wishes!
Christie

1 comment:

  1. hey, can't wait until Friday. Hope lots of friends come on out. Hope I am the first to play the game.... and win..... E

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...