Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My First Our Creative Corner Challenge

This week there are many firsts. I somehow stumbled across several great blogs that offer challenges. This great blog, Our Creative Corner just happened to be one of them! They have a different sketch every week with a great design team that is sure to inspire!

At the present time, I am drawn to talented artists that use Copic markers. Loretta Lock, http://lovetocreate.blogspot.com/, has a really cute card she colored with Copics. I will have to further browse her blog for tips and tricks!


The recipe for this is so a jumbled mix of things...Spellbinders (my new tool i just got!) nestibilities in oval and scalloped oval. Pearls and the stamp are from HL. And staying true to my SU! roots, the DSP is Raspberry Tart with Cameo Coral,(a color I've never used), Whisper White, Basic Black with Basic Balck ink.
I have a couple other challenges I will be posting. Check back to check out what I've been up to!
Winks & Wishes!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...