Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sale-A-Bration!

Why is it that every post I start out with Ok, or So?  Can you tell I have to explain ALOT in my house? 

So, yes here it is again, I thought I would put a little bug in ya'lls ear about Sale-A-Bration!!! Guess I yelled that huh:)  Yep!  Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year started a day or two ago!  And they now have CLEAR MOUNTED stamp sets!!!!!!  I just want to shout that from the top of my snowy, Christmas lit roof!!

And to beat, I found a super great tutorial on how to mount and prepare you clear mounted stamp sets!  I can't wait to get mine!  So jealous that I have to wait!  Mary Fish has the cuttest little blog I've seen in a long time!  She has made a video and posted it to YouTube.  Here is a link to her blog!  Check out her stamping studio!  Amazing what she has done with a hall way!

To see a copy of the Sale-A-Bration catty, click here

Come back and visit me.  I'll be posting new Stamp Camp Dates!
Wins & Wishes!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...