Ok, so it's January 4th and the kids are back to school, and I soon will follow. What to do in my few short days left before everything gets back to "routine"...? Many of my friends are posting about detoxing, decluttering, and dieting. I could use all 3 of those! lol~ So here are a couple things I'm going to put at the top of my to do list for the next 7 days:
TO DO LIST
1. cut out hot coco! My one true vice! I drink it all year long, which explaines why I've gained so much weight!
2. orgnize all my cs. Man! Don't know if 7 days is enough time! Any tips on how to orgnize 12x12's?
3. Take down all my trees. Yes all 8 or 9 of them...I've lost count and bought 2 more at the Target 75% off sale~! GEEZZZZZ!
4. Do the MoJoMonday sketch
5. Do the Sweetest Thing Sunday Sketch...which isnt up yet so that can be moved further down the list lol~
6. Use the eliptical, though I HATE IT, for 15minutes twice a day. I can do that! Right?
#7. stick to the list!
And I like Julie in her blog, wonder if there is anyone out there in blog land. I'm sure there is, as I have fav blogs I frequent. So, if you stop and visit, leave me a note. Let me know about your successes and failures in life and cs orgnization lol~ You, like me, are not alone! ;)
Winks & Wishes,