Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last Weeks Mojo, Jewelry Color, & CPS sketch

Ok, Now I know I'm a week late. I have a good REASON! (no excuses here, only REASONS lol!) So here it goes:

Um. well I forgot, but I know it was good! LOL~ Oh yeah...I remember my DH was too-da-ling around on his dirt bike and pancaked it. Yep! That was it! It's all coming back to me now. 5 or so hours in the ER, yep remember that. No broken bones...check! Bruised entire left side of his body, Check! Check! Check! Yep! I REMEMBER~! Yea me! So here's my entries for last week. I made this super cute poem for my daughter's Valentine's Day card exchange years ago. It sprang to mind when I saw the colors from Stacy's Jewelry Color Inspiration challenge. Though the colors she suggested were Kiwi Kiss, Yoyo Yellow, and P-something Pink, I improvised and used Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Yoyo Yellow.
The poem is:
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Lemons were sour
Till I met
YOU!
Yep, came up with that one all on my own! Can you believe it???

And anytime I get to use my Big Shot it's a marvelous day! AND I used it several times in this Mojo sketch. I love MoJo...I hope I have time this week to get the sketch done! Time will tell!This was a sketch from CPS. I love it's simplicity. I am one of those stampers who LOVES to embellish. And layer. And crimp, wrinkle, glitter, button, fray, antique....you get the picture!

I love this sketch because it is a very long card. It's measurements are 3 1/2" X 8 1/2". Unusual. I like that...I'm a little unusual! :)

I'm fighting with my camera tonight. Pictures seem a little fuzzy...hum...will work on that tomorrow! But for now, enjoy!
Winks & Wishes!
Christie

1 comment:

  1. what a darling poem and card! i'm sure it was a hit with the kiddos:0 Thanks for sharing this for JCI43!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...