Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Sketch to Try!

Hello My Friends!

Well, I'm happy to say I did not blow away in these gale force winds we've been having in Northern Illinois!  They sure made for scary sleeping hearing lawn chairs, decorative pots, patio tables and the occasional trampoline blow down the streets and across the fields!  Luckily, most of our stuff stayed put!

So I found this new blog, Lord Have Mercy! and just love the gals over there!  Many of them use Copics so if your into those markers and looking for techniques and inspiration, it's a must visit blog!  They of course have a sketch challenge too!  I must admit, this is the first time I'm participating in the challenge, and love the opportunity to use my new Papertrey Ink Vintage Ornaments set!  Love LOVE LOVE it! 





The Dazzling Diamonds kinda got all over the place...but I kinda like it thatta way!  What's your thoughts?  Love to hear from ya~
Have a wonderful day!
Christie

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Vintage Ornaments Cardstock: AC Patterned Paper Christmas, SU! Marina Mist & Whisper White, PTI Spring Rain.  Ink:  Marina Mist (stamp off technique).  Accessories:  Offray Straight and Narrow ribbon White Paperstudio Crystals, SU! Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...