Monday, October 25, 2010

And the 3rd today!

Guess MoJo Monday has really gotten my MoJo goin!

Clean and Simple is another fav site for my cards.  They are perfect to keep the sketch as simple or as over the top as you like!

Here's Clean and Simples sketch:
And here's Mine:
The color of ink is somewhat faded out...I'm using this new laptop, and I'm not fond of it's editing...Oh well.

Don't you just LOVE Papertrey Ink stamps??!!  I DO! The Coi is from Masculine Motifs, and I again used the Handwritten Notes and Background Basics: Woodgrain.  Cardstock and inks are from SU!. 

This is the first time I've used this set and love it's versatility.

I hope you have enjoyed all the cards I've posted.  I know it's been a long time, but hope you will all visit me again soon!
Enjoy the day!
Christie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...