Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MoJo Monday on Tuesday


Since the end of year is just around the corner, I thought it is high time I got back into one of my favorite hobbies!  Card Challenges!  No, I never expect to win, expecially since I have sucha limited amount of time I can dedicate to my fav hobby.  I simply enjoy the friendly comments left by other challengers and seeing what they have created.  I hope you enjoy this Mojo Monday challenge!  I used some of my new Papertrey Ink stamps and the felted paper technique.

Supplies: 
Inks: SU! More Mustard, Old olive, Chocolate Chip.  Papertrey's Terracotta Tile

CS:  SU! More Mustard, Choc. Chip, Old Olive.  Papertrey's Terracotta Tile

Technique:  Felted Cardstock

Winks & Wishes!
Christie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christie! It was nice meeting you the other week at Janice's meeting. I had a great time talking with you and hope you will join us again some time. If you ever want to get together to stamp let me know!

    Beckie
    beckiestamps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...