Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MIA

Yes, I've been MIA. Football, gymnastics, kids school, my school, work, and a husband and my third child, Holly the golden retreiver, all are beggging for much needed attention. SO, as things start getting back to some type of routine, so will I :)

Would like to up date everyone on some very important dates! Get your calendars!

September 9th Back to School Camp

October 4th CHRISTMAS CAMP & Party

Nobember 4th Give Thanks Camp

December 2nd Holiday Camp

I found some of the local school calendars on line and have tried to pick dates that do not interfere with school events. I am the WORST when it comes to picking dates for camps! I hope after reconciling all the calendars, everyone can make it! In addition, I have set dates thru the end of the year.

Not to make life more complicated, I have decided to reclaim a space in my basement for my studio/hobby room. Yes, it's always been in my basement, but it has been shared with my son, the home gym, storage, and arcade. With my design background, you would have thought that I would have better utilized my already finished basement. BUT hey! It is ME we are chatting about~! So hopefully by October/November I will debut my newly designed studio at one of the camps. I'll have to post some pics to show my progress. Along with any craft projects that I manage to get done in that time too:)

Feel free to become a follower! We will be having some extra contests for "followers" of my blog. More to come on that too!

Winks & Wishes!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...