Wednesday, January 21, 2009

STEELERS VS CARDS

Ok, So I hate to be an I told ya so kinda gal, but I TOLD YOU SO! Steelers & Cards Super Bowl! What a game that will be for the MO & IL fans! For those of you who don't know, the Cards were in St. Louis before they flew the coup to warmer days in sunny Arizona.

I understand their excitement as the Rams have left a bad taste in their mouths for quite some time now. Not that the Bears have been all that great either this year. But atleast they made the playoffs!

To justify MY team, the Steelers, I will let you in on a little known Christie factoid. Back in the 90's when the Steelers LOST the Super Bowl, I was a huge fan then and still am today. So I was SO EXCITED when we lived in PA for a few years. Gave me more of a reason to stand by the Steelers in time of famine! lol!~ In addition, my son Travis has been a HUGE Steelers fan his whole life! For a more in depth story, read the previous blog.

So, It has been ridiculously COLD here. Last week with wind chills, I think we bottomed out at -45. Yep! -45! Still have frozen toes! Luckily, this week we have managed to stay above the 0 mark, only by single digits I think!

Well, Not a whole lot of other news. Will update you when I find some. :)
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...