Saturday, June 19, 2010

Meet Rosie....continued!

Wow!  I first want to say a huge "Thank You!" to all the kind and sweet comments about my Rosie!  I cant tell you how that makes my heart so happy and grateful for you!  As I touched on with my original post, I haven't painted in a very long time and it was such a boost to my ego with all the nice and so thoughtful comments!  Thank you!  Thank you!  THANK YOU!

Rosie raised a grand total of $125!!!  WOW!  And for such a great and worthy cause!  I wish I could find out how much money was raised over all, but haven't found that information out yet!  I'll keep you posted when I find out.  I had never been to Sycamore's Ladies Night Out before, and let me tell you, it was a sea of pink up and down both sides of the street for a straight 4 hours!

Next year I hope to get more involved...and maybe I will have my own booth!

Thanks again!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...