Friday, May 15, 2009

And the WINNER IS!!!!!!!!!!!

We had our May Stamp camp tonight and boy was it fun! Everyone got to play with my new Big Shot! The oohs and aahs were nearly as good as on the 4th of July! I must say, it's quite addictive and I have played with it nearly every day. I will try to post some pictures in the next few days for those of you who couldn't make it.

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!
Jane! Jane, you must be the luckiest gal in town! Jane won a FREE Classic Ink SU! ink pad for visiting my blog (aka blog candy).

From the feedback, it was a fun game. A few glitches I need to work on, and will have them taken care of soon. Thank you to all who played. Keep checking back as I will be adding camp dates, tips and techniques, and other stuff as I come across it.

Well, I'm plum worn out! So glad to see all who could make it! Also, I forgot to ask what techniques you would like next. Just shoot me an email with your ideas, questions or concerns and I'll answer best as I can. ccarter25@gmail.com

Winks & Wishes
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...